Where: Training Course in Ochojno, Poland
When: 11 – 17.12.2023
Participating countries: Portugal, Italy, Macedonia, Poland
•Age Group: Youth 18+
•Composition: 6 participants per country – comprising 2 youth workers
•Language Skills: Communicative in English
•Gender Balance: Striving for a 50/50 gender balance
•Experience: Basic knowledge or interest in digital tools, especially in the context of community engagement and participation.
– Open to learning and adapting to non-formal education methodologies.
– Should have a positive attitude towards intercultural learning.
– Be open-minded, flexible, and enthusiastic about group activities.
– Keen interest in understanding and promoting European values and citizenship.
– Eager to enhance digital competencies, particularly in smart community animation.
– Motivated to develop critical thinking and decision-making skills.
– Interested in youth project management and youth participation on various levels.
– Willingness to share experiences, learnings, and insights post the activity for better community engagement.
– Enthusiastic about intercultural experiences and exchanges.
Special focus on inclusion
We are committed to ensuring inclusivity in our program. We especially encourage participation from those facing challenges such as:
– Discrimination and cultural differences
– Economic and social barriers
– Geographical constraints
– Educational and training system limitations
– Disabilities and other individual challenges
About the project
As the curtain falls on the “Youth for Active Society” project, we take a moment to reminisce about our inception—a vision to reshape the emotional landscape of our youth. Our journey, while challenging, has been a testament to resilience, innovation, and collective effort.
Our journey has been marked by several milestones:
– Designing educational content tailored to the youth’s interests.
– Rolling out training programs that have sparked tangible shifts.
– Impact of our collaborative efforts with municipalities across Europe aim to make decision-making processes more democratic and youth-centric.
– Applying innovation, bridging the gap for digital inclusivity and active participation.
Here you can find the application form. The call is open until 05.10.2023.