CYA Krik is looking for 3 participants for the TC “Innovate.Educate.Repeat.”.
Where: Kolín, Chech Republic
When: 6-14 November 2021
- -at least 18 years old
- -at least intermediate level of English
- -being present for the whole training
- -being an active youthworker / trainer /NGO worker / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
By implementing the project we want to:
1) capacitate youth workers in adjustment of their
workshops according to groups abilities;
2) enhance knowledge on innovative tools in youth
work, that can be applied to groups with different
3) demonstrate efficiency of specific tools for
4) improve quality of such methods as simulation
games and gamification when used in youthwork.
ACCOMMODATION AND FINANCIAL CONDITIONS
The participants will be accommodated in Hotel Theresia (Kolín, close to Prague)
in double or triple rooms equipped with all comforts
(towels and soap will by provided by the hotel).
3 meals and 2 coffee breaks will be provided in the
Food and accommodation is fully covered
by the organizers with the support
of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme.
MAX AMOUNT PER PARTICIPANT: 275 EUR
Everyone interested should fill in the application form.
Deadline for applications: 10.09.2021
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]