Open call for participant for the project -Youth Exchange “Resounding citizenship”. The meeting (and the mobility) will take place at Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal.
Attention: For entrance in Portugal, you’ll need to be fully vaccinated and you will have to make PCR test
The main goal of this APV: consists of empowering the ability to create connection with youngsters, by addressing the following issues and needs:
– Lack of more inclusive, interesting, effective, attractive non-formal education working tools;
– Lack of knowledge of digital tools/digital approaches for activities in the field of non-formal education;
– Lack of self-awareness in youth workers of their ever-available natural resources as creative and social individuals,
independent from the mastery/possession of specialized content and technical knowledge;
– Lack of a positive and non-sexualized culture of the body as a means of communication and peer to peer connection;
– Identity/cultural distance between youth workers and youngsters;
– Lack of youth participation and sense of active citizenship
Profile of participants:
– Must be over 18 years old.
– youth leaders, youth workers, educators, local community members (parents, teachers, priests, community leaders,…) interested in developing the educational and interventive potential of music and musicality following the methods of non-formal education, and willing to take action as promoters of active citizenship at a community level;
3 meals per day; breakfast, lunch & supper, warm drinks
in coffee breaks
Food and accommodation is fully covered by the organizers with the support of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme.
MAX AMOUNT PER PARTICIPANT: 530 EUR
Deadline for applications: 06.12.2021
Everyone interested should fill in the application form
Participation fee: 600mkd