Do you want to experience working in an explosively energetic team with flexible working schedules and always cheerful atmosphere?
Then this call might be what you are looking for. Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is looking for a project assistant that will assist in the implementation of the projects and logistics within the organization.
This position is full time. Five days within a week.
Test period: 17-31 October 2022
- Has experience in organization/coordination of activities, initiatives or projects;
- Experience in event organizing (desirable);
- Volunteering experience in non-governmental organization/network (youth organizations/networks or organizations for youth are an asset);
- Intermediate user of English language;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office; G-suite);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to deal with deadlines;
- Ability to collaborate and work in a diverse team;
- Ability to easy adapt to the procedures of the relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently;
Deadline to apply: 09 October 2022, 23:59
CID is a civil society organization working to promote intercultural acceptance and active citizenship through capacity building processes, education and youth work. The organization’s activity focuses on many aspects which are of interest for young people: from provision of services and information, to research and support for policy-making and networking. More info about CID can be found here.
How to apply:
In order to apply, please download the full call below and send your CV and Motivation Letter to [email protected] with subject: Application for Project Assistant in CID
Only the selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.