Hora Copenhagen is the hosting organisation. We are an NGO from Denmark, run by members both from Romania and Denmark. Hora aims to involve both youth and youth trainers into various international projects in order to expand their cultural horizon, knowledge and understanding on topics like social entrepreneurship, mental and physical wellbeing.
9th of June – arrival day; 16th of June – departure day
You can stay up to 1 day before and after the project dates. Your transportation costs will be reimbursed. However, you will have to cover your own the other expenses!
About the Project:
A major problem in recent years in the European Union is increase in the number of young people at risk and in particular in the number of NEETs (youth not in Education Employment or Training). WELL-BE has two main priorities: (1) to support young people find a job / continue their studies – by offering coaching and mentorship personalized. (2) to equip youth workers with the knowledge, tools and skills regarding youth coaching and mentoring.
The project consists of 2 Training Courses (TC):
TC 1 – in Denmark: Experiment and acquire coaching and mentoring techniques. The participants will train their coaching skills and access knowledge on the subject. After the TC 1, the youth workers return to their local communities with the commitment of delivering coaching sessions for minimum 10 participants, for youngsters at the limit of NEEDs or included in this category.
TC 2 – in Romania: Developing a model of coaching intervention for youth. The youth workers will meet again to share good practices, weaknesses and tools, what tools really worked, what did not work and develop together a high quality coaching model for different categories of youth. (last week of July)
– has at least 18 years old
– has at least 2 years of experience working with young people and are interested in becoming mentors / holding coaching sessions for young people in their organization and/or local community.
– open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in an multicultural environment as a team player
– is motivated to participate in these training courses and is interested in the proposed topic
– which has English skills necessary for the proper course of the project and for achieving its objectives
– willing to implement, in the local community , 10 coaching sessions each / 1 group coaching session with minimum 10 participants
– youngsters at the limit of NEEDs or included in this category -willing to share the learning outcomes of the training course in their organizations or local community
*Applicants that are able to participate in both mobilities will have priority in the participant selection.
Expand your Network with:
23 participants from Cyprus (3), Denmark(3), Italy(3), North Macedonia(3), Portugal(3), Romania(3), Turkey(3) + 2 trainers
The organizer provides accommodation and food for the entire training course. The place is located by the charming small town Vejle, at about 30 minutes from Legoland in Billund and less than 2½ hours from the capital. Participants will be hosted in shared rooms at Spejderbakken Øvre – a house that belongs to The Green Girl Scouts of Denmark. WI-FI is available in the whole building.
3 vegetarian meals + 2 coffee breaks between sessions per day. As we are against animal cruelty and exploitation, we will offer only vegetarian meal courses prepared by our chefs in the local kitchen.
275e These amounts represent the maximum that can be reimbursered. However we kindly recommend to be considerate and rather choose environmentally friendly and economic ways of transportation.
You need to use the coaching tools that you have just learned and organize coaching sessions for minimum 10 youngsters at the limit of NEEDs or included in this category You will have 30 days after the TC to organize the coaching sessions. After the activity please send us 5 pics and a short resume.
As of f 1 February 2022 rules for entry to Denmark have been eased:
· All persons from anywhere in the world with a valid proof of vaccination with an approved vaccine or proof of previous infection may enter Denmark without being subject to any COVID-19 entry restrictions.
How to apply:
If interested, please fill in the application form. Deadline for applications:11.03.2022
For any additional questions, contact us at [email protected]