CYA Krik is looking for 4 participants for TC “Matching youth workers competences with the inclusive activities – Let’s Match”
The focus of the TC will be on applying non-formal methods in youth workers’ professional development, in particular, the TC will provide organizations’ youth workers with competences related to working with specific target groups – young people with fewer opportunities in order to provide more inclusive activities, programs and projects in their local communities.
Each partner should select, prepare and send 4 youth workers.
The desired profile of participants:
- youth workers above 18 years old
- motivated to develop their competences in working with youngsters and specifically vulnerable youngsters
- a minimum applied background in non-formal methods and work-based settings with vulnerable target groups
- be able to act as a multiplier in their local communities
- having interests in local development and youth policies
- be able to work in English in order to interact and fully understand learning outcomes
- be committed to attend the whole duration of the training course
- be able to disseminate project results within local communities and peers during their service and beyond
Participants should contact their sending organization for travel arrangements!
The Training Course will be hosted in “Antico Convento San Francesco“, a building property ofthe Municipality of Bagnacavallo, now managed by a young couple that has turned itinto an affordable hotel.
The bedrooms are for 4-6-8 people and every room has a toilet with a shower. https://www.anticoconventosanfrancesco.it/
Via Luigi Cadorna 10, 48012 Bagnacavallo RA
TRAVEL COSTS AND REIMBURSEMENT:
The hosting organisation will provide accommodation and food for the entire training course: 3 meals + 2 coffee breaks between sessions per day.
Participants must attend the whole duration of the Training Course and submit the final evaluation questionnaire in order to receive the reimbursement. The reimbursement will be done directly to the sending organisation, after they have received all needed documents and the participants have submitted the evaluation questionnaire.
COVID-19 – the situation with the Covid-19 is changing constantly, please check the following web pages in order to be updated for all new measures and rules in Italy. https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html
The program of the training course will include an intercultural evening, thus you are welcome to bring with you something to taste, some music or anything presenting your culture.
If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or the seeing organisation from your country.
How to apply
If you are interested in participating in the TC, please fill in the application form.