Where: Mobility in Wojnicz, Poland
Participating countries: Greece, North Macedonia, Italy, Germany, Romania, Turkey, Czech Republic
-18 to 30 years old;
– 5 Participants;
– 1 Group Leader;
– Young people with an interest in environmental protection;
– Motivated to learn and contribute to the project topic;
– Able to communicate in English;
– Motivated to collaborate and participate in all the project activities.
– Should have a positive attitude towards intercultural learning
– Be open-minded, flexible, and willing to engage in group activities
– Interested in raising their knowledge on Erasmus + Programme, – interested in youth project management
– Interested in intercultural experience\
– motivated to share their experiences during the follow up period
- This YE aims to expanding our knowledge about the environmental problems that affect us and our communities.
- Sharing with everyone ideas on how to live a greener life, like upcycling waste, reducing our carbon footprint, and using renewable energy.
- Raising awareness about how important it is to protect the environment and live sustainably, so we can all make a difference.
- Encouraging young people to take action by showing them the positive impact of small eco-friendly choices
Things to know about the preparation for mobility:
– As a participant, you commit yourself to actively participate in the whole process, including:
– to participate on pre travel coordinating meetings;
– to read all the information carefully (especially this info pack and all the emails we will send you before your coming) and communicate timely with the organizers;
– to take active part in the full duration of the activities (it means coming later or leaving earlier is not possible)
– to give all the necessary documents to your sending organization (travel invoices, boarding passes, tickets …) for the reimbursement of your travel costs
– to participate in the evaluation process after the exchange and, if it’s the case.
– to participate in follow up activities that will be implemented after the project.
Arrival and departure of groups:
For the transport for North-Macedonia group, a minibus will be sent for the participants.
If you are interested, please fill in the Application Form, no later than 05.04.2023
For any additional question, contact us at [email protected]