Project place: Duisburg, Germany
Project dates: 6th – 13th of April, 2022
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
About the project
The project aims to support 30 youth workers, educators and youth trainers from Erasmus+ Program and Partner countries in the development of their diversity management skills and in learning how to implement a culture of diversity and inclusion in their working environments by increasing diversity-oriented awareness in their work with young people.
- To develop skills in planning of training activity and mainstreaming diversity in project management stages, from planning to evaluation;
- To learn about diversity challenges and issues in Eastern Europe and the Caucasus and meet relevant stakeholders;
- To discuss how the European Youth Work can reinforce equality and ensure that diverse groups of people get equal treatment during
training or in other educational settings;
- To evaluate the individual learning process of the participants and have a look on the process of their self-empowerment and self-efficiency in dealing with diversity and inclusion;
- +18 years old;
- be able to work in English;
- youth workers, youth trainers and educators who are ready to work on the topics of diversity, inclusion and anti-discrimination in order to activate the potential of diversity in training and work with young people both at national and the European levels;
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD