CYA Krik is looking for 3 participant for Contact Making Seminar “ACTIVATOR”
Dates: 11.04.2022- 18.04.2022
*You can stay 1 day before and after the project dates. Your transportation costs will be reimbursed. However, you will have to cover all the other expenses yourself!
About CMS – ACTIVATOR
Through this CMS we aim to build a strong web of youth workers and organizations that can build collaborative actions and innovative projects towards the activation of youth in their
“ACTIVATOR” is the name we give to a person or organization that takes the step to activate resources, people and communities around.
1. To create the space for associations’ representatives focused on youth work to join efforts and develop project ideas that focus on empowering vulnerable youth’ self esteem and skills through community involvement.
2. To support and maximize impact within the Erasmus+ program by sharing good practices and develop a framework of methods and approaches focused on how to best support vulnerable young people.
3. To inspire action amongst youth workers by gathering needs and challenges from their work experience with youth and communities and generate a stream of action ideas that can be taken on into further impactful community projects.
4. Equip youth workers with professional and personal skills and competences linked with their work with communities and other youngsters.
5. Create a space where multiculturalism can be shared and respected, together with stimulating mutual understanding of work styles, expectations, strengths and weaknesses.
6. Establish a network of activators that remains active and supportive.
– leaders or youth workers who are part/fully active involved in the sending organization’ activities and available to initiate projects on behalf of their organization
– has the motivation to develop new projects (under Erasmus+ program) in cooperation with other partners for the support of local community
– has the ability to communicate in English, the working language of the CMS
– is willing to share the learning outcomes of the training course in their organizations and local community
– willing to develop 1-2 workshops in their local community and for their group target where they will employ the methodologies acquired and elaborated during the CMS.
The Training Course is financed by Erasmus+ program, meaning that the travel costs, food and accommodation will be covered by the hosting organization. To receive the reimbursement you need to provide us with all the original documents of transportation (plane, train or bus) that are used during your trip from the departure city to the training venue. This includes: tickets , receipts, boarding passes, invoices. We cannot reimburse: travel costs without the above proofs, taxi, blablacar, Uber.
Reimbursement will be done through bank transfer after the project if all reimbursement, project conditions and rules are followed, only to sending organization bank account
Each group together with the sending organisation is responsible for the dissemination of the activity. You need to organize informative workshop about the project (with pictures, movies, information it is up to you) for minimum 5 people . You will have 30 days after the CMS to organize the activity. After the activity please send us 5 pics and a short resume. During the project: – you need to post at least one material (some pictures, etc) about the project on your organisation page.
If you are interested please submit an application.
For any additional questions, contact us at [email protected]